Look up the verses, with their context and answer the questions. In the NIV, the phrase, “one another” is in each of these passages.
1. Compassion from God. Exodus 25:20; 37:9 – The cherubim on the on the ark of the covenant were facing one another looking at the mercy seat. Why? What needs to be at the heart & center of our worship? Peter 1:12
2. Covenant. Genesis 26:31 – These two men covenant together and kept their word. What does it take for us to be faithful to one another?
3. Covering. Exodus 26:3; 26:5 – How can we be better fitted together as a people who worship the Lord?
4. Contracts. Leviticus 25:14 16-17, 46 – Does God care if we treat one another like slaves and our own personal servants? How should we deal with one another?
5. Confession. Genesis 42:21 – Have we failed any of our members? For example, letting them go to the wolves?
6. Communication. Leviticus 19:11 – How do we communicate with one another to preserve the community?
7. Complaining. Numbers 14:3-4 – What is your first reaction when you face challenges & promises from God that seem impossibly great?
8. Conspiracy. Genesis 11:3 – What did God want the people to do following the flood? What did they do instead? Are you working against God’s plan?
9. Confusion. Exodus 16:15 – What are things that we discuss among ourselves when we need to ask God?
10. Collapse. Leviticus 26:36-38 – What happens to the Lord’s people who face judgment because of rebellion?